Editing blog for music video

 Today was my last day for creating the music video. I went to the Bamboo Forest and I got more photos than I even needed. You never occurred to me that five seconds it’s really short so I can’t like 20 seconds worth of footage driving down the forest. After that, I drove some more but this time I filmed in slow Mo. I stopped at a local merchant's where I found her chopping up Coconuts. I knew I needed to film her because when it came to editing this would be perfect for the video. I got a close-up of the locals drinking out of the coconut and while editing I thought about putting myself back to empathize with the taste of fresh water. I have yet to find a sound that didn’t sound too fake like a cartoon but more natural. The locals were nice enough to let me film them and they even got a film of mine. During the editing session that I did today, I had to brighten the lighting because some of the shots came out not as I expected. I got a 360 of the forest but since cars are coming at all angles I had to hurry up and film it. The shot was like three seconds so during editing I lengthened it out to seem longer than it was. I’m thinking about doing it in slow Mo because that might make the video look better. The forest was right by my grandfather's house so we stopped there to get more footage since he lived in the country with a lot of fruits. I got a video of him climbing the coconut tree and dropping down coconuts. During editing, I spread this part up and did a close-up shot. On our way home unfortunately we found out the power went out on the block. I was not able to finish my editing but I did not expect to me since I just finished filming today. The first part of my editing is done now I have to combine my first scene with my second scene. If I did not have to tell the story I would’ve kept the whole thing in the forest because of how beautiful it is. editing just the fourth little bit an amazing shot to take in the beauty of Jamaica. Her is a clip of me from today in the forest. If the clip doesn’t load I’ll also include a photo. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Filming Blog Music Video,

Planning for my Music Video