Planning for my Music Video

 For my props, I will be using a Jamaica dress with the Rasta colors on it. The Rasta colors are red, green, yellow, and black. A hairstyle that connects to the culture is locs which I will also be wearing. The community will be in the background but due to corona I will not be interacting with them as much. The last prop I plan to use is fruits that remind you of Jamaica. 5

    In my commercial, I will have one main person to focus on. The muse will have on a dress with slippers which is common for the culture here to wear. The muse will have no makeup on to give off a natural and fresh look that compliments the laid back video. Finally, the muse will wear a necklace with the Rasta colors on it and other beach like necklaces. 4

The main location for the video will be in Montgomery Bay, Jamaica which has more of a tourist area so I can capture the locals. The locals are always on the road selling food or selling cute accessory’s. Like most regggae videos, they do a short shot of the locals interacting with their customers. This shows of the culture and calmness of Jamaica that everyone loves. It also shows how Jamaica had to adapt due to COVID which goes with the lyrics in the song. 5

Another location for this shot will be the beaches that Jamaica is known for. Most beaches are closed due to COVID but the ones that are away from tourists are used by the locals. 1

The back plan if the shot gets shut down at the beach is to visit a restaurant at Ricks Cafe which always has a live band. At Ricks Cafe it has a beautiful cliff and ocean in front which is the perfect shot for what I am trying to capture. 2

The schedule for this commercial is to complete the story board on 11/19/20. 1

After that the music video should begin to film in11/21/2020 so there is no errors and there is enough time to get everything done. 1

On 12/ 2/ 2020 I will edit the video and upload it to YouTube so it can be ready for the due date.

Here is a photo of Ricks Cafe the backup location.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Filming Blog Music Video,