Filming blog process
Who knew so many things could go wrong in one day. My initial commercial was a hair extensions commercial but it changed to a bath and body works lotion commercial. Friday morning, I washed all the wigs that I was going to use and combed them out to air dry them so they were perfect for the camera. Filming day was Saturday but a tropical storm was coming so it was nonstop rain. The scene at the beach was a no go and the whole commercial had to be scraped. The lighting was terrible inside the house due to how gloomy it was so my backup plan was not going to work either. After trying to film and see how it would come out, I realized how bad it was so I didn’t use the project at all. After stressing about what I can do next I thought about what I had a plethora of and it turned out to be body butters from bath and body works. I’ve seen many commercial about fragrance in tv to know all I needed was a white back ground with good lightning and edit in something dramatic l...


Comments
Post a Comment