Planning for my Hair Extensions Commercial

 Planning Blog

Props:

For this hair extensions commercial, I will be using wigs and faux hair as the main props. Other props will be hair supplies to put on the wig such as freeze spray, hair glue, lace cap, and a mirror.

Costumes: In my commercial, I will have two females as the main focus. Our models will wear the hai extensions along with vacation styled clothes. The will be barefooted in some scenes or have on slippers/heels depending on the outfit. We will also have our models wear a light face of makeup just to coverup any blemishes. Finally, the models will wear light jewlery so their outfit doesn’t look too incomplete but doesn’t take away from the focus on the hair.

Schedule: 

On 10/21/20’ I watched multiple hair extensions commercial and contacted a few women who I know are in that business to know what my commercial needs to highlight.

On 10/22/20’ I came up with how I want the shoot to go such as location, costumes, and props. 

On 10/23/20’ I created a backup plan, and conventions .

On 10/27/20’ I will complete the storyboard.

On 10/28/30 I will film the first shot of the commercial 

On 10/ 30/20’ I will edit the commercial 

Location list:

Our main location will be the house since we will be filing a behind the scenes of the girls getting ready and feeling beautiful with big smiles in their hair extensions. This will show the audience how they can install the hair themselves too and how easy it is. One girl will already have her hair extensions installed since it is locs and they take over 7 hours to do unlike installing a wig. 

My second location will be at the beach in Jamaica. The beach shows the hair in a tropical climate on women living their best lives. Shooting the hair bouncing in slo motion with a beautiful scene will be the perfect touch for this commercial.  

Backup Plan: 

If the rain continues into next week, I will have to do the commercial in doors. Instead of the beach natural idea I will have the model switch out into different outfits and edit it like Beyoncé did in her countdown video or the freakum dress video. 

Here is behind the scenes of my first hair extensions shoot that I ever did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Filming Blog Music Video,

Planning for my Music Video